PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- The Personal Data Controller (PDC) is ALU-PRO Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Opole (45-446) at ul. Gosławicka 2.
- PDC takes special care to respect the privacy of all natural persons involved in PDC’s business relationships.
- The security of your personal data will be supervised by the Data Protection Officer appointed by the ADO or a person designated by the Data Protection Officer who you can contact:
– by a phone: +48 77 40 50 160
– by an e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– in writing, by sending mail to the following address:
ALU-PRO Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Gosławicka 2
- The data protection provisions of the GDPR cover the information, which relate to the following:
– natural persons,
– natural persons conducting business activity,
– natural persons involved in business, marketing and other processes in which personal data are processed.
- Only authorised PDC staff have direct access to personal data.
- The recipients of your personal data are the following entities:
– institutions authorised under the applicable provisions of law
– economic information offices
– providing correspondence and parcels delivery services
– providing IT services and new technologies
– providing marketing, communication and analytical services
– providing accounting and financial services
– providing audit and control services
– providing legal and debt collection services
– providing hosting services
- The purpose of processing, scope and time of processing are discussed in detail in a dedicated information clause available at www.alupro.com.pl in the “How we protect your data?” section.
- PDC guarantees uninterrupted access to your data and the possibility to rectify, correct and supplement it at any time. Where technically possible, the PDC also ensures the possibility to transfer the personal data to another controller in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. If the personal data is processed on the basis of your given consent, you can revoke it at any time. However, such a decision does not affect the right of the controller to processing based on your consent prior to its revocation.
- You have the right, regardless of the reason, to demur at any time to the processing of your personal data. Upon receipt, we will cease to process your data for the purpose or purposes that you have objected to unless we can prove the existence of valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms of others, or grounds for establishing, asserting or defending against claims. In order to exercise your right to demur, please contact us, by choosing one of the forms of communication presented above.
- A detailed list of your rights can be found in Annex 1 to this policy.
- Your personal data may be processed on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- on the basis of your consent – Article 6, section 1, letter a of the GDPR;
- on the basis of actions prior to the contract or the binding contract – Article 6, section 1, letter b of the GDPR;
- due to the legal obligation imposed on PDC in connection with the implementation of the provisions of EU or Polish law – Article 6, section 1, letter c of the GDPR;
- in connection with the legitimate interest of the PDC – Article 6, section 1, letter f of the GDPR.
- We would like to inform you that your data is processed in accordance with the adopted retention policy, only and exclusively as long as there is a basis for their processing:
- for the category of information related to the reply to your question, whether by contact form or e-mail, personal data will be processed until the communication is completed in order to provide an exhaustive answer;
- in the case of data processing for the purpose of order execution or a contract concluded between us, personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the execution and settlement of the order – the contract unless the regulations provide otherwise, e.g. for tax settlement purposes;
- if we process your personal data for the fulfilment of our legitimate interests, we will process them until that interest exists;
- if the basis for the processing of personal data was your consent, we will process your data until the moment of your statement on the withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose for which your consent was given. However, despite the withdrawal of consent, we will be able to process your personal data if we are entitled to do so by generally applicable law (e.g. for the purpose of establishing, asserting or defending claims).
- PDC applies security measures to protect data against loss, misuse and alteration. The Personal Data Controller undertakes to protect all your data in accordance with the standards of security protection while maintaining the confidentiality and guidelines of the GDPR.
- An integral part of this policy are dedicated clauses available on the website www.kancelariaabi.pl in the “How do we protect your data?” section:
Annex 1 to the Personal Data Protection Policy
In connection with the processing of your personal data by us, you are entitled to numerous rights, in particular to the following:
- Right to request access to your personal data
At any time, you can request information about what personal data are processed by us and for what purpose we process them. You can also request information about which entities we have entrusted to process your personal data and how long we will process them. You may also request a copy of your personal data that we process. The first copy of such data is always free of charge. If you ask for another copy, we may charge a nominal fee to cover the administrative costs associated with the issuance of the copy. If you request a copy of your personal data by electronic means of communication and do not request a copy in another form, you will receive a copy of this data also by electronic means. If the release of a copy of your personal data cannot take place without the disclosure of personal data of other persons, we will inform you that it is not possible to provide such a copy.
- Right to request to rectify your personal data
In case your personal data is in your opinion incorrect, incomplete or outdated, you can contact us with a request to rectify or supplement it.
- Right to request the erasure of your personal data
At any time, you can request us to delete your personal data in cases when:
- the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- if you find that we process your personal data unlawfully and this is legally justified,
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under European Union or Polish law,
- you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, and their processing was carried out on the basis of this consent.
In all these cases, we will delete your personal data without undue delay. However, the request will not be fulfilled in the following cases:
- if further processing of your personal data is necessary for us to fulfil our legal obligation under EU or Polish law,
- if further processing of your data is based on our legitimate purpose, for the establishment or assertion of claims.
4. Right to request restriction of your personal data processing
The restriction of personal data processing shall be understood as their marking in the processing systems, which will allow limiting their processing in the future. You may request to restrict the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- if you question the correctness of personal data – for a period allowing the Controller to check the correctness of such data;
- if, in your opinion, the processing is unlawful and you object to the removal of the personal data and instead demand a restriction of their use;
- the controller no longer needs your personal data for the purpose of processing, but it is necessary for you, the data subject, to establish, assert or defend claims;
- you have lodged an objection under Article 21, section 1 of the GDPR to the processing until it is determined whether the Controller’s legitimate grounds take precedence over the grounds for your objection.
If the right to process has been restricted, the Controller may only store such data. Another type of processing may be carried out only with your consent, or in order to protect the rights of another natural or legal person, or on important grounds of public interest of the Union or of a Member State. We will always inform you before revoking the processing restrictions on your personal data.
5. Right to object to the processing of personal data
When your personal data is processed by us for the purposes of our legitimate interests, you may object to the processing of your personal data. In such a case, we will cease processing it unless we demonstrate the grounds for its further processing in order to establish, assert or defend claims, or if we demonstrate that our interest in the processing of your data takes precedence over your right. If you have given us your marketing consent, you may at any time request that we stop processing your personal data for this purpose. In such a case, we will immediately stop processing it for this very purpose.
6. Right to request the transfer of your personal data
In the event that we process your personal data automatically on the basis of your consent or in connection with the performance of a contract concluded between us, you may request us to provide you with your data in a structured form in an electronic file format commonly used (e.g. excel), so that you can transfer the data to another entity. You may also request the transfer of such a file to a personal data controller other than us designated by you.